Initializing, please wait...
Calculating, please wait...
Online Scientific Calculator
This Scientific calculator can solve basic and advanced mathematical expressions. One of the key features of this calculator is its ability to provide step by step solutions for any complex problem, a desired feature for students.
This online Scientific Calculator also displays Mathematics in a neat format while you input the mathematical expressions, thereby eliminating the errors while entering the mathematical problems.
You can use this online scientific calculator using keyboard or using the buttons.
This online Scientific Calculator can be operated in two ways.
- Solve Button If you use the Solve Button, the calculator provides step by step solution for the entered mathematical problem. After each step, the decimals will be rounded off to the number of digits you selected using round select box. After each step, decimals are rounded to the number of places selected in the round select box. This is specifically done to help students in situations where calculations are done similarly. However, you need to be careful about the rounding issues and its cascading effect on subsequent steps. For example, if rounding is selected as 2, (0.0025*4) * 2 will be solved as = 0* 2 = 0 But if rounding is selected as 3, (0.0025*4) * 2 will be solved as = 0.01* 2 = 0.02
- Answer Button In this case, the calculator process all calculations with high precession and only final answer will be displayed.
- It supports the following operations
Click here for the details of the mathematical functions supported and examples.
- Basic Arithmetic Operations such as Multiplications, Divisions, Additions and Subtractions
- Powers and Roots
- Logarithms (log, ln)
- Trigonometric Functions (sine, cosine , tangent , cosecant, secant, cotangent)
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions (arcsine, arccosine, arctangent, arcsecant, arccosecant, arccotangent)
- Hyperbolic Functions ( sinh, cosh, tanh)
- Inverse Hyperbolic Functions (asinh, acosh, atanh)
- Factorials (!)
- Number of permutations (nPr)
- Number of Combinations (nCr) Please note that all trigonometric operations can be performed both in radian and degree mode using the radio button at the top.
Add a new comment... (Use Discussion Board for posting new aptitude questions.)
10 + 6 = (please answer the simple math question)
Post Your Comment